Email Marketing Workshop Recap
We had an audience full of small business owners looking to improve their email marketing efforts. Everyone was eager to learn about how to break through spam filters, how to increase open rates and how to create content that people care about.
We covered a lot of ground:
• list building strategies
• avoiding spam filters
• selecting an ESP
• segmenting your subscribers + preferences
• creating a content calendar
• mobile friendly emails
• designing templates (best practices)
• crafting subject lines (to increase opens)
• measuring data
• cross browser and A/B testing
• next steps
I greatly enjoyed sharing all of these email marketing tips last night with other business owners. Honored to be your guest speaker. Thank you, Sawyer!